Sherman Oaks Employment Litigation Attorneys, established in 2012, we are the rising litigation stars serving the greater Los Angeles, Orange County and Ventura areas. We tailor each case based upon our clients’ needs. We establish a solid relationship and develop a strategy to handle all of our clients’ issues, so we can achieve our established legal goals together.
As a boutique employment litigation law firm we like to keep our team size and client load at a manageable level providing a laser-like focus to serve at the highest level possible. We relish the superior reputation we’ve earned, but most of all we love winning for our clients.
Our Primary Practice Areas Cover:
- Employment Litigation – We’re a litigation boutique firm specializing in all types of employment litigation. Everything from contract disputes to wrongful termination. We seek challenging cases and serve employers and employees alike. That said, we focus on race, age, religion, creed, nation of origin, color, sexual orientation, marital status, among other areas of discrimination.
- Wrongful Termination – California is an at-will employment state, therefore it can be confusing whether a termination was wrongful or not. It’s best to speak with a knowledgeable attorney at Koron & Podolsky, LLP to see if the termination is based on an unlawful or illegal rationale.
- Harassment – A hostile work environment doesn’t just impact workflow, productivity, time and money matters, but it can affect the psyche of those involved. We service both employers and employees to provide them the sound strategies, and advice on arguments taken from either side to achieve superior results.
- Discrimination – It’s probably one of the hardest and misunderstood areas of employment law. As trained specialists we realize that discrimination is a very technical and narrow areas of law. Oftentimes, a discrimination incident can lead to a hostile work environment and make it impossible to continue to work effectively. Call us, if you believe you have been discriminated against as soon as possible.
- Retaliation – If you participated in a workplace in good faith and refused to participate in some type of work practice you opposed, then complained about that practice to a superior, who may have fired you for your action. You may be entitled to sue your former employer for wrongful termination and to be reinstated you to your position.
- Wage & Hour – Have you been putting in hours well beyond your reasonably established work-hour criteria? Do you feel the necessity to continue this practice even though it is unfair? Seek justice with Koron & Podolsky, LLP. Employees can also feel victims of being misclassified as salaried (exempt) employees instead of as hourly employees (non-exempt), which has resulted in losing overtime pay. We also cover unpaid commissions, bonuses, unpaid vacation time and unpaid wages.
Our Secondary Practice Areas Cover:
- Personal Injury – If you’ve suffered any physical pain as a result of a collision, slip and fall, or other type of accident, you may be entitled to compensation for damages.
- Auto accidents – If you’ve been hurt by no fault of your own in an auto accident, then we can help you file a claim for compensation of damages.
- Wrongful death – If you have lost a loved one, and someone or some entity may have been at fault, please contact us and we’ll give you the consultation needed to get you compensated for your loss.
- Premises Liability – If you’ve been hurt due to an unsafe surface or defective device on someone else’s property, you might be entitled to compensation for personal injury as a result.
- Product Liability – If you’ve suffered any injury as a result of a defective product, such as a recalled car or car part, then you should call us to see if we can get you a claim filed for an award or settlement.
- Slip & Fall Accidents – If you’ve been injured in an accident on someone else’s property and it was through no fault of your own, before you talk to anyone from the property owner’s insurance, talk to us.
- Defamation – We also specialize in tort dealing with harming someone’s reputation and good name against slander and libel. If you feel someone has defamed you, call us for a free consultation.
- Invasion of Privacy – If someone has violated your reasonable right to privacy, misappropriated your namesake or likeness, made public damaging personal facts, or shed a false light on you injuring your reputation, then you may have a case for compensation.
Some of the awards bestowed upon Koron & Podolsky, LLP:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2015
- AVVO Clients’ Choice 2012
- AVVO Top Contributor 2014