Employment Litigation Attorneys, established in 2012, we are the rising litigation stars serving cities near and around Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, North Hollywood, Calabasas, and the greater Los Angeles, Orange County and Ventura areas. We tailor each case based upon our clients’ needs. We establish a solid relationship and develop a strategy to handle all of our clients’ issues, so we can achieve our established legal goals together.
As a boutique employment litigation law firm we like to keep our team size and client load at a manageable level providing a laser-like focus to serve at the highest level possible. We relish the superior reputation we’ve earned, but most of all we love winning for our clients.
Our Primary Practice Areas Cover:
- Employment Litigation – We’re a litigation boutique firm handling in all types of employment litigation. Everything from wage and hour disputes to wrongful termination. We seek challenging cases and serve employers and employees alike. That said, we focus on race, age, religion, creed, nation of origin, color, sexual orientation, marital status, among other areas of discrimination.
- Wrongful Termination – California is an at-will employment state, therefore it can be confusing whether a termination was wrongful or not. It’s best to speak with a knowledgeable attorney at Koron & Podolsky, LLP to see if the termination is based on an unlawful or illegal motive.
- Harassment – Aside from impacting workflow and productivity, harassment can affect the psyche of those involved. We are entitled to work in a comfortable environment that is free of harassment based on any and all of the following: race, religion, color national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital / domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, and sexual orientation. If you believe you are a victim of workplace harassment, contact us for a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
- Discrimination – It’s probably one of the hardest and misunderstood areas of employment law. As experienced attorneys, we realize that discrimination is a very technical and narrow areas of law. Oftentimes, a discrimination incident can lead to a hostile work environment and make it impossible to continue to work effectively. Call us, if you believe you have been discriminated against as soon as possible.
- Retaliation – Retaliation occurs when an employer subjects an employee to an adverse employment action (termination, demotion, etc.) because the employee complaints or opposes a practice or conduct that the employee in good faith believed to be unlawful, even if it, in fact, was not unlawful. If you believe you have been retaliated against, contact us as soon as possible.
- Wage & Hour – Have you been putting in hours well beyond your reasonably established work-hour criteria? Do you feel the necessity to continue this practice even though it is unfair? Seek justice with Koron & Podolsky, LLP. Employees can also feel victims of being misclassified as salaried (exempt) employees instead of as hourly employees (non-exempt), which has resulted in losing overtime pay. We also cover unpaid commissions, bonuses, unpaid vacation time and unpaid wages.
Our Secondary Practice Areas Cover:
- Personal Injury – If you’ve suffered any physical pain as a result of a collision, slip and fall, trip and fall, or another type of accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Auto accidents – If you’ve been hurt by no fault of your own in an auto accident, then we can help you file a claim for compensation of damages.
- Wrongful death – If you have lost a loved one, and due to the fault of another, please contact us and we’ll give you the consultation needed to get you compensated for your loss.
- Premises Liability – If you have been hurt due to a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation for any injuries as a result.
- Product Liability – If you’ve suffered any injury as a result of a defective product, such as a recalled car or car part, then you should call us to see if we can get you a claim filed for an award or settlement.
- Slip & Fall Accidents – If you’ve been injured in an accident on someone else’s property and it was through no fault of your own, before you talk to anyone from the property owner’s insurance, talk to us.
- Defamation – We also specialize in tort dealing with harming someone’s reputation and good name against slander and libel. If you feel someone has defamed you, call us for a free consultation.
- Invasion of Privacy – If someone has violated your reasonable right to privacy, misappropriated your namesake or likeness, made public damaging personal facts, or shed a false light on you injuring your reputation, then you may have a case for compensation.
Some of the awards bestowed upon Koron & Podolsky, LLP:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2015
- AVVO Clients’ Choice 2012
- AVVO Top Contributor 2014
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Members
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Members
- ASLA Top 40 Labor and Employment Lawyer Under 40 – 2017
- ASLA Top 40 Labor and Employment Lawyer Under 40 – 2018